How do I cleanup and store my Tower Garden?
- Remove the plants from Tower Garden by pulling the net pots from the planting ports.
- Disassemble the tower sections, starting at the top. The bottom section does not need to be removed from the reservoir lid.
- Compost or discard plant material. Clean and save net pots for future use. If net pots are damaged, you can order new ones online.
- Unscrew the blue hose from the reservoir lid and pump.
- Place the tower sections, shower cap and lid, and the pump in the reservoir and fill with warm soapy water.
- Allow the tower sections to sit in the reservoir for 30 minutes and then clean with water and a sponge.
- You can store the parts of Tower Garden in the reservoir until you are ready to grow nutritious fruits and vegetables next year.