5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2018 9:59 AM by joed

New LED parts

dniezby
      Anyone know if there are replacement parts anywhere for the new LEDs? Just curious if we can replace the individual light wands or change the colors etc. 

• Re: New LED parts
          joed

Hi dniezby, Replacement parts is still "wet paint". That being said, word has it that JP+ will do in-warranty replacements on a defective kit. I am not clear yet if that means replace the entire kit or individual LED fixtures.

As for JP+ offering LED fixtures with a different spectrum... I am not aware of this being an option at the present time.

-- [please mark this post as "Correct Answer" (under Actions menu) and/or "Helpful" when appropriate] -- Happy Growing! -JoeD towergarden level2concepts tgtech TG Tech

• Re: New LED parts
              dniezby

joed wrote:

Hi dniezby, Replacement parts is still "wet paint". That being said, word has it that JP+ will do in-warranty replacements on a defective kit. I am not clear yet if that means replace the entire kit or individual LED fixtures.

As for JP+ offering LED fixtures with a different spectrum... I am not aware of this being an option at the present time.

-- [please mark this post as "Correct Answer" (under Actions menu) and/or "Helpful" when appropriate] -- Happy Growing! -JoeD towergarden level2concepts tgtech TG Tech

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to see if they're something that can be modified or added on to.